The Seattle Mariners are among the MLB squads in action on Friday, versus the Tampa Bay Rays.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Rays Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (12-14) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (16-10)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-132) | TB: (+112)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+176) | TB: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mariners vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will give the start to Logan Gilbert (4-0, 6.32 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rays will counter with Josh Fleming (2-3, 6.32).
Mariners vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (51.3%)
Mariners vs Rays Moneyline
- Seattle is a -134 favorite on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +114 underdog on the road.
Mariners vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are +1.5 on the spread (-215 to cover), and Seattle is +176 to cover the runline.
Mariners vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Rays on May 6 is 7. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Mariners vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in seven games this year and have walked away with the win six times (85.7%) in those games.
- Seattle has yet to lose in five games when named as moneyline favorite of -134 or better.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 13 of 27 chances this season.
- The Rays have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (1-2).
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer in just one game this season, which they lost.
- In the 26 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-13-2).