Marina Rodriguez vs Xiaonan Yan Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 272 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Rodriguez vs Yan Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Preliminary Card Strawweight Bout
Marina Rodriguez (15-1-2, 6 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Xaionan "Nine" Yan (13-2-0, 5 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Rodriguez vs Yan Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marina Rodriguez: (-265)
- Xaionan Yan: (+210)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Rodriguez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Points: (N/A)
- Rodriguez by Submission: (N/A)
- Yan by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Yan by Points: (N/A)
- Yan by Submission: (N/A)
Rodriguez vs Yan Prediction
UFC 272 Rodriguez-Yan prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marina Rodriguez (93%)
Method of Victory: Decision (80%)
Rodriguez vs Yan Betting Trends & Stats
- Marina Rodriguez defeated Mackenzie Dern, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
- Xaionan Yan lost to Carla Esparza, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight on May 22, 2021.
- Rodriguez averages 5.05 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Yan averages 5.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Rodriguez averages 3.00 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Yan averages 3.61 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 61% defense rate.
- Rodriguez has a 67% takedown defense rate.
- Yan has a 75% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.