Maple Leafs vs Bruins Game 1 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
By Dan O'Shea
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Game Info
No. 3 Toronto Maple Leafs (46-28-8, 100 points) vs. No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 points)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+125) | BOS: (-150)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-200) | BOS: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 4% | BOS: 96%
Series Price: TOR: (+122) | BOS: (-150)
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto was both 1-5 against the spread (ATS) and 1-5 straight up in its last six games of the regular season.
- Toronto is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against Boston.
- Boston was 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games of the regular season.
- Boston was 17-8 straight up in its last 25 games of the regular season.
Maple Leafs vs Bruins Prop Bet
All Maple Leafs-Bruins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Toronto Maple Leafs to Score 3-4 Goals (+140) – The Maple Leafs proved one of the best scoring offenses in the NHL this season. Toronto averaged 3.48 goals per game on the season, which was the third-most in the NHL. With an offense this dangerous, the Maple Leafs could hang three or four goals on the Boston Bruins.
Head to FanDuel Sportsbook to claim your 100-to-1 odds on any golfer to win The Masters.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.