Manchester United vs Man City Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date, Stream & How to Watch Premier League Match
By michael obermuller
Manchester United vs Man City Match Info
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer - EPL Matchweek 12
Manchester United (6-1-3, 19 points) vs. Manchester City (5-3-2, 18 points)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford — Greater Manchester, England
Manchester United vs Man City Spread & Odds
All EPL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAN: (+340) | MNC: (-140) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: MAN: +1 (+115) | MNC: -1 (+190)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-162 | Under: (+132)
Team to Score the First Goal: MAN: (+165) | MNC: (-200) I NO GOALS: (+1500)
Manchester United vs Man City Expert Prediction & Pick
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester City Wins
Percentages: Manchester City (52%) | Manchester United (25%) | Draw (23%)
Manchester United vs Man City Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester United sits in sixth place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 6-1-3 record (19 points) and a plus-two goal differential.
- Manchester City sits in seventh place on the 2020-21 Premier League Table with a 5-3-2 record (18 points) and a plus-six goal differential.
- Manchester United is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man City is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man City is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Manchester United.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.