Manchester City vs West Ham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Matchday Week 26
Manchester City FC (16-3-6, 51 points) vs. West Ham United FC (6-6-13, 24 points)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Start Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Etihad Stadium – Manchester, England
Manchester City vs West Ham Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MCFC: (-1000) | WHU: (+2100) | DRAW: (+1000)
Spread: MCFC: -3 (+220) | WHU: +3 (-115)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-160) | Under: (+130)
Team to Score the First Goal: MCFC: (-650) | WHU: (+440) I NO GOALS: (+4800)
Manchester City vs West Ham Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester City sits in second place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 16-3-6 record and a plus-36 goal differential.
- West Ham United sits in 18th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 6-6-13 record and a minus-13 goal differential.
- Manchester City is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against West Ham.
- Manchester City is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- West Ham is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Manchester City vs West Ham Prop Bet
All Manchester City-West Ham betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team Goals in Match: Manchester City to Score 4 or More Goals (+11)0 – Manchester City hasn't played like the same dominant club we've seen over the past two years, but Sunday's match against West Ham presents an excellent opportunity for the Citizens to significantly increase their league-best total of 65 goals scored. Man City has scored at least four goals in four of its last five matches — including a 5-0 win against the Hammers in Matchday 1 — against West Ham dating back to the 2017-2018 Premier League season. Additionally, West Ham has been in shaky defensive form lately, allowing at least three goals in two of its last four matches.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.