Man U vs PSG Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date and Prediction for Champions League Match
By michael obermuller
Man Utd vs PSG Match Info
2020-21 UEFA Champions League — Group Stage Matchday 5
Manchester United (3-0-1, 9 points) vs. Paris Saint-Germain F.C. (2-0-2, 6 points)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Old Trafford — Greater Manchester, England
Coverage: CBS All Access, FuboTV
Man Utd vs PSG Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAN: (+180) | PSG: (+140) | DRAW: (+250)
Spread: MAN: +1 (-190) | PSG: -1 (+370)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-148) | Under: (+122)
Team to Score the First Goal: MAN: (+100) | PSG: (-120) I NO GOALS: (+1300)
Man Utd vs PSG Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Manchester United Wins
Percentages: Manchester United (41%) | PSG (36%) | Draw (23%)
Man Utd vs PSG Betting Trends & Stats
- Manchester United sits in first place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group H table, with a 3-0-1 record and a plus-eight goal differential.
- PSG sits in second place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group H table, with a 2-0-2 record and a plus-one goal differential.
- Manchester United is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- PSG is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Manchester United defeated PSG, 2-1, in the only head-to-head matchup between these clubs on Oct. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.