Cover Photo: Getty Images
Magic vs Raptors Game Info
Orlando Magic (42-40, 17-24 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (58-24, 32-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Location: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Canada
Magic vs Raptors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+300) | TOR: (-380)
Spread: ORL: +8.5 (-100) | TOR: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORL: 26% | TOR: 74%
Series Price: ORL: (+710) | TOR: (-1200)
Magic vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Orlando is 6-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Toronto.
- Orlando was 22-19 ATS on the road this season.
- The total hit the under in 18 of Orlando's 41 away games this season.
- The total hit the under in six of Toronto's last 10 games to finish the regular season.
- Toronto is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Orlando.
Magic vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Magic-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Double: Toronto Raptors / Under 215.5 (+140) – The Raptors come into this game as heavy favorites to win the series (-1200) and the game (-380). Toronto was dominant at home this season, going 32-9 at Scotiabank Arena. The average total score between the Magic and Raptors in their last 10 matchups is 210.7 points per game (PPG), which suggests the Raptors could take care of business in a low-scoring game on Saturday.