Magic vs Heat Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 26)
Magic vs Heat Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Orlando Magic (7-26, 5-15 Away) vs. Miami Heat (20-13, 10-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, December 26, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FTX Arena — Miami, FL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Magic vs Heat Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+330) | MIA: (-420)
Spread: ORL: +9.5 (-114) | MIA: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 207 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+50000) | MIA: (+1300)
Magic vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (86.3%)
Magic vs Heat Betting Trends
- Orlando is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Orlando's last seven games.
- Miami is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Orlando.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games against Orlando.
Magic vs Heat Prop Bets
- Franz Wagner — 18.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- Wendell Carter — 13.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- Gary Harris — 12.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Wendell Carter — 11.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Franz Wagner — 5.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Gary Harris — 2.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Franz Wagner — 2.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Wendell Carter — 2.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
- Gary Harris — 2.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.