Magic vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 23
By Duel Staff
NBA action on Wednesday includes the Orlando Magic playing the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Magic vs Thunder Game Info
- Orlando Magic (19-53) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-52)
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Magic vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ORL: (-122) | OKC: (+104)
- Spread: ORL: -1.5 (-110) | OKC: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 219.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Magic vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Orlando has 33 wins in 72 games against the spread this year.
- The Magic are 3-2 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 37 Orlando games (out of 72) that went over the total this year.
- Oklahoma City is 43-26-3 against the spread this year.
- The Thunder are 42-24-3 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 35 Oklahoma City games (out of 72) that went over the total this season.
Magic vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Thunder win (61.5%)
Magic vs Thunder Point Spread
The Magic are favored by 1.5 points on the road versus the Thunder. Orlando is -110 to cover the spread, while Oklahoma City is -110.
Magic vs Thunder Over/Under
An over/under of 219.5 has been set for Magic-Thunder on March 23, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Magic vs Thunder Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Thunder-Magic, Oklahoma City is the underdog at +104, and Orlando is -122 playing on the road.