Magic vs Celtics Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Magic vs Celtics Game Info
Orlando Magic (22-28, 9-16 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (34-15, 20-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Magic vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+230) | BOS: (-290)
Spread: ORL: +6.5 (-110) | BOS: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 208.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORL: 13% | BOS: 87%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: ORL: (+16000) | BOS: (+1800)
Magic vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Orlando is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Orlando's last five games.
- Boston is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Boston's last seven games.
Magic vs Celtics Stats
- Orlando is averaging 103.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Orlando is surrendering 104.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 112.7 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 105.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Orlando defeated the Charlotte Hornets, 112-100, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 3.
- Boston defeated the Atlanta Hawks, 123-115, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 3.
Magic vs Celtics Prop Bet
All Magic-Celtics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Markelle Fultz - Points: Under 12.5 (-116) – Markelle Fultz is one of the best stories in basketball, but he could struggle to reach 13 points tonight against the Celtics' stout defense. The third-year guard has failed to eclipse 12 points in seven consecutive games, averaging 10.0 PPG during that span. Against the league's second-best scoring defense, it's tough to see Fultz turning it around tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.