LSU vs Ole Miss Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 8 Game
By Larry Rupp
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the LSU Tigers and No. 13 Ole Miss Rebels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
LSU vs Ole Miss Point Spread
The Rebels are 8.5-point home favorites against the Tigers. Ole Miss is -108 to cover the spread, while LSU is -112 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
LSU vs Ole Miss Over/Under
The over/under for the LSU vs Ole Miss Week 8 college football matchup is set at 76.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
LSU vs Ole Miss Moneyline
The Tigers vs Rebels moneyline has Ole Miss as a -355 favorite, while LSU is the +270 underdog on the road.
LSU vs Ole Miss Betting Trends
- LSU is 64-40-4 straight up in 108 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- LSU defeated Ole Miss, 53-48, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- LSU is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Ole Miss.
- The total has hit the over in seven of LSU's last 10 games.
- Ole Miss is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ole Miss' last five games against LSU.
LSU vs Ole Miss Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+270) | MISS: (-355)
Spread: LSU: +8.5 (-112) | MISS: -8.5 (-108)
Total: 76.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (N/A) | MISS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.