The Duel

LSU vs Auburn Predictions & Expert Picks for Week 9 SEC College Football Game

By David Hayes
LSU vs Auburn predictions and expert picks for Week 9 college football matchup.
LSU vs Auburn predictions and expert picks for Week 9 college football matchup. / Chris Graythen/Getty Images
facebooktwitterreddit

The Auburn Tigers host the LSU Tigers at home in Auburn, Alabama, this Saturday, Oct. 31 at 3:30 p.m. EST. LSU has already opened as a 3.5-point road favorite, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but here's what some of the industry experts have to say about Saturday's matchup at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

LSU vs Auburn Predictions

College Football News (CFN)
Pete Fiutak, of College Football News (CFN) has the home team coming out on top in this one, with Auburn defeating LSU, 34-30.

ESPN (FPI)
ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving LSU a slight advantage here with a 52.1% chance of defeating Auburn (47.9%).

CBS Sports
Tom Fornelli, of CBS Sports, is also going with LSU here, predicting they defeat Auburn, 28-23.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.

facebooktwitterreddit