LSU vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
SEC Tournament - Final
LSU Tigers (18-8, 11-6 SEC) vs. No. 6 Alabama Crimson Tide (23-6, 16-2 SEC)
Date: Sunday, March 14, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
LSU vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+205) | ALA: (-250)
Spread: LSU: +6 (-110) | ALA: -6 (-110)
Total: 157 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LSU: (N/A) | ALA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LSU: (+7500) | ALA: (+2700)
LSU vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
LSU vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated LSU, 78-60, in their last head-to-head matchup on Feb. 3, 2021.
- Alabama is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against LSU.
- Alabama is 82-52 in the 134 all-time, head-to-head matchups with LSU.
- LSU defeated Arkansas, 78-71, in its most recent game on Mar. 13, 2021.
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 73-68, in its most recent game on Mar. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!