Loyola Chicago vs Missouri State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Loyola Chicago vs Missouri State Basketball Game Info
Loyola Chicago Ramblers (14-3, 9-1 MVC) vs. Missouri State Bears (9-4, 5-4 MVC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: JQH Arena – Springfield, MO
Loyola Chicago vs Missouri State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LCU: (-375) | MOST: (+300)
Spread: LCU: -7.5 (-115) | MOST: +7.5 (-105)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LCU: (85%) | MOST: (15%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LCU: (+8000) | MOST: (N/A)
Loyola Chicago vs Missouri State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Loyola Chicago: 85.8%
Missouri State: 14.2%
Loyola Chicago vs Missouri State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago defeated Missouri State, 72-46, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 31, 2021.
- Loyola Chicago is 8-7 all-time in 15 head-to-head games against Missouri State.
- Loyola Chicago is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Missouri State.
- The total has hit the under in each of Loyola Chicago's last seven games.
- Missouri State is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Missouri State's last 17 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.