Louisville vs Pittsburgh Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Louisville Cardinals (13-3, 4-1 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (11-5, 2-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Pittsburgh Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-255) | PITT: (+200)
Spread: LOU: -5.5 (-110) | PITT: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 129 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (92%) | PITT: (8%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1100) | PITT: (+25000)
Louisville vs Pittsburgh Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Louisville vs Pittsburgh Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Pittsburgh, 64-46, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 6, 2019.
- Louisville is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Louisville is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Louisville is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- Louisville defeated Notre Dame, 67-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Pittsburgh lost to Miami, 66-58, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.