Louisville vs Pitt Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
No. 24 Louisville Cardinals (1-1, 0-1 ACC) vs. No. 21 Pittsburgh Panthers (2-0, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+118) | PITT: (-144)
Spread: LOU: +2.5 (+100) | PITT: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (N/A) | PITT: (N/A)
Odds to Win ACC: LOU: (+3000) | PITT: (+3000)
Louisville vs Pitt Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisville: (49.5%) | Pitt: (50.5%)
Louisville vs Pitt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Pitt defeated Louisville, 45-34, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 21, 2015.
- Pitt is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Louisville is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Pitt.
- No. 17 Miami defeated then-No. 18 Louisville, 47-34, on the road in Week 3.
- Pitt defeated Syracuse, 21-10, at home in Week 3.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.