Louisville vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Louisville Cardinals (21-3, 12-1 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (11-13, 5-8 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
Coverage: ACC Network
Louisville vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-245) I GT: (+195)
Spread: LOU: -5.5 (-110) I GT: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 89% I GT: 11%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1200) I GT: (N/A)
Louisville vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 21.8%
Louisville vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Georgia Tech, 68-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 22, 2020.
- Louisville is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Louisville is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- The total has hit the over in four of Louisville's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Georgia Tech's last seven games.
- Louisville defeated Virginia, 80-73, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Georgia Tech lost to Pittsburgh, 73-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.