Louisville vs GT Game Info
College Football Week 6
Louisville Cardinals (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 9, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Louisville vs GT Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-220) | GT: (+176)
Spread: LOU: -5.5 (-110) | GT: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: (81%) | GT: (19%)
Odds to Win ACC: LOU: (+10000) | GT (+25000)
Louisville vs GT Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Louisville: (72.2%) | Georgia Tech (27.8%)
Louisville vs GT Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Louisville, 66-31, on Oct. 5, 2018, in the first-ever meeting between these two teams.
- Louisville is 2-7 straight up in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Louisville's last eight games.
- Georgia Tech is 4-13-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Georgia Teach is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 games as an underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.