Louisville vs FSU Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Louisville Cardinals (23-5, 14-3 ACC) vs. No. 6 Florida State Seminoles (23-4, 13-3 ACC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center — Tallahassee, FL
Louisville vs FSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+130) | FSU: (-150)
Spread: LOU: +2.5 (-105) | FSU: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 41% | FSU: 59%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1500) | FSU: (+3000)
Louisville vs FSU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 56.4%
Louisville vs FSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Louisville, 78-65, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Florida State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- The head-to-head series between Louisville and Florida State is tied, 5-5, over the last 10 meetings.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Louisville's last 12 games.
- Florida State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Louisville defeated North Carolina, 72-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Florida State defeated NC State, 67-61, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.