Louisville vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Louisville vs Duke Basketball Game Info
No. 11 Louisville Cardinals (14-3, 5-1 ACC) vs. No. 3 Duke Blue Devils (15-2, 5-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Louisville vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (+280) | DUKE: (-360)
Spread: LOU: +8 (-110) | DUKE: -8 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LOU: 54% | DUKE: 46%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: LOU: (+1100) | DUKE: (+1000)
Louisville vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Louisville vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Louisville, 71-69, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 12, 2019.
- Duke is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- Duke is 10-6 in the 16 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Louisville.
- Louisville is 1-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Duke is 10-7 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Duke's nine home games.
- Louisville defeated Pittsburgh, 73-68, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- Duke lost to Clemson, 79-72, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.