Louisville vs Duke Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Louisville Cardinals (5-5, 3-4 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (3-7, 0-6 ACC)
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Louisville vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LOU: (-1250) | DUKE: (+710)
Spread: LOU: -19.5 (-115) | DUKE: +19.5 (-105)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Louisville vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisville wins (98.6%)
Louisville vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Louisville defeated Duke, 24-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 14, 2016.
- The total has hit the under in four of Louisville's last five games against ACC opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Duke's last six games this season.
- Louisville is 1-8 straight up in its last nine road games.
- Duke is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.