Week 3's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Long Island University Sharks and Miami (OH) RedHawks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Long Island University vs Miami (OH) Point Spread
The RedHawks are 39.5-point home favorites against the Sharks. Miami (OH) is -110 to cover the spread, while Long Island University is -110 to cover as the 30.5 -point underdog.
Long Island University vs Miami (OH) Over/Under
The over/under for the Long Island University vs Miami (OH) Week 3 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Long Island University vs Miami (OH) Moneyline
The Sharks vs RedHawks moneyline has Miami (OH) as a -100000 favorite, while Long Island University is the +4000 underdog on the road.
Long Island University vs Miami (OH) Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Long Island University and Miami (OH)
- Long Island University is 0-2 straight up in its last two road games.
- Miami (OH) is 9-0 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Long Island University last two games.
- Miami (OH) is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games as the favorite.
Long Island University vs Miami (OH) Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIU: (+4000) | M-OH: (-100000)
Spread: LIU: +39.5 (-110) | M-OH: -39.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIU: (N/A) | M-OH: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.