Liverpool vs West Ham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 28
Liverpool FC (25-1-0, 76 points) vs. West Ham United FC (6-6-13, 24 points)
Date: Monday, Feb. 24, 2020
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield – Liverpool, England
Coverage: NBC Sports Network
Liverpool vs West Ham United Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LFC: (-700) | WHU: (+1700) | DRAW: (+700)
Spread: LFC: -2 (+135) | WHU: +2 (+155)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Team to Score the First Goal: LFC: (-550) | WHU: (+400) I NO GOALS: (+2800)
Liverpool vs West Ham United Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits in first place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 25-1-0 record and a plus-46 goal differential.
- West Ham United sits in 18th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 6-6-13 record and a minus-13 goal differential.
- Liverpool is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against West Ham United.
- Liverpool is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- West Ham United is 0-2-3 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Liverpool vs West Ham United Prop Bet
All Liverpool-West Ham betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goal Scorer: Mohamed Salah (-200) – Finding the back of the net has been far from a struggle for Mohamed Salah (14 goals, T-No. 4 in the EPL), and his recent form and history with West Ham give him a great chance of doing it again on Monday. The Egypt international has scored three goals in his last three matches and has been a thorn in West Ham's side over the last three seasons, having netted five times — including a penalty kick goal in Match Week 25 — in the Reds' last five matches against the Hammers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.