Liverpool vs Arsenal Match Info & Stream
2019-20 English Carabao Cup (EFL/League Cup) – Fourth Round
Liverpool FC (9-1-0, 28 points – 1st in EPL) vs. Arsenal FC (4-4-2, 16 points – 5th in EPL)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield – Liverpool, England
Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Odds
All League Cup betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LFC: (+100) I ARS: (+210) | DRAW: (+270)
To Qualify for the Next Round: LFC: (-166) | ARS: (+118)
Spread: LFC: -1 (+290) | ARS: +1 (-150)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+108) | Under: (-152)
Team to Score the First Goal: LFC: (-145) | ARS: (+110) I NO GOALS: (+1800)
Liverpool vs Arsenal Betting Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Liverpool defeated Arsenal, 3-1, in the most recent meeting between these two clubs, which was an English Premier League (EPL) match on Aug. 24, 2019.
- Liverpool is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Arsenal.
- Liverpool is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five EPL matches.
- Arsenal is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five EPL matches.
- Liverpool defeated Milton Keynes Dons, 2-0, to advance beyond the third round of the 2019 English Carabao Cup.
- Arsenal defeated Nottingham Forest, 5-0, to advance beyond the third round of the 2019 English Carabao Cup.
- Liverpool has eight English Carabao Cup wins, which is the most of any EPL club in the tournament's history.
- Arsenal has won the English Carabao Cup twice, but the club's six runner-up finishes are the most of any EPL club in the tournament's history.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.