Liverpool vs Atlético Madrid Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 - Second Leg (Atletico leads on 1-0 aggregate)
Liverpool FC (4-1-1, 13 points) vs. Atlético Madrid (3-1-2, 10 points)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield – Liverpool, England
Stream: B/R Live
Liverpool vs Atlético Madrid Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (-195) | AMD: (+550) | DRAW: (+320)
Spread: LIV: -1 (+145) | AMD: +1 (+150)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Team to Score the First Goal: LIV: (-250) | AMD: (+230) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: LIV: (-118) | AMD: (-118)
Odds to Win Champions League: LIV: (+750) | AMD: (+1900)
Liverpool vs Atlético Madrid Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool topped Group E with 13 points and a plus-5 goal differential.
- Atlético Madrid finished second in Group D with 10 points and a plus-3 goal differential.
- Liverpool has allowed eight goals through six group stage matches.
- Atlético Madrid has allowed only five goals through its six group stage matches.
- Atlético Madrid is 2-1-2 (W-L-D) in its last five head-to-head matchups with Liverpool.
- Atlético Madrid defeated Liverpool, 1-0, in their most recent matchup on Feb. 18, 2020.
Liverpool vs Atlético Madrid Prop Bet
All Liverpool-Atlético Madrid betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Second Half Over/Under 0.5: Over (-205) — While Atlético Madrid is a terrific defensive team, Liverpool is a solid offensive team that does most of their damage in the second half of games. Over the past five games for Liverpool, they have scored eight second half goals. Half of the goals Atlético Madrid have given up over their past five matches have also come in the second half.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.