Lions vs Vikings Game Info
Detroit Lions (3-8-1, 1-4-1 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (8-4, 5-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Lions vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+540) | MIN: (-700)
Spread: DET: +13 (-110) | MIN: -13 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: 75% | MIN: 25%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DET: (N/A) | MIN: (+2900)
Lions vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 straight up in the last five games with Detroit.
- Minnesota is 6-4 straight up in the last 10 games with Detroit.
- Minnesota defeated Detroit, 42-30, on the road in Week 7.
Lions vs Vikings Stats
- Detroit is averaging 23.3 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 26.2 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 26.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 20.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Detroit lost to the Chicago Bears, 24-20, at home on Thanksgiving Day in Week 13.
- Minnesota lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 37-30, on Monday Night Football in Week 13.
Lions vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Lions-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Minnesota Vikings by 1-13 Points (+160) – With the Lions playing their third-string quarterback (David Blough), the Vikings should have the edge, though Detroit is certainly capable of keeping things close. Detroit has lost four straight since Matthew Stafford went down, but all four of those losses have come by seven points or fewer. The Vikings, meanwhile, haven't won by more than 13 points since Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.