Lions vs Vikings Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Detroit Lions (3-4, 3-1 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (12-5, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Lions vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+144) | MIN: (-172)
Spread: DET: +3 (-104) | MIN: -3 (-118)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (23%) | MIN: (77%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DET: (+13000) | MIN: (+13000)
Lions vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
Lions vs Vikings expert prediction and pick are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Vikings
Lions vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Detroit is 5-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Detroit's last eight road games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five games.
Lions vs Vikings Stats
- Detroit is averaging 25.3 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 29.4 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 26.1 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 30.6 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.