Lions vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Game
Lions vs Titans Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Game
Detroit Lions (5-8, 4-3 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (9-4, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Lions vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+315) | TEN: (-400)
Spread: DET: +9.5 (-114) | TEN: -9.0 (-106)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DET: (18%) | TEN: (82%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DET: (+70000) | TEN: (+2700)
Lions vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
All Lions-Titans expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Lions
Lions vs Titans Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Tennessee
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last seven games.
- Tennessee is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last five games.
Lions vs Titans Stats
- Detroit is averaging 23.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 29.9 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 30.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 25.8 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!