The Saturday slate in the NHL includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Nashville Predators.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about today's NHL betting odds.
Lightning vs Predators Game Info
- Tampa Bay Lightning (47-22-8) vs. Nashville Predators (44-28-5)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Amalie Arena -- Tampa, Florida
Lightning vs Predators Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-156) | NAS: (+130)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+164) | NAS: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Lightning vs Predators Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Lightning vs Predators Spread
- The Lightning are hosting the Predators, and favored by 1.5 goals. The Lightning are +164 to cover the spread, with the Predators being -200.
Lightning vs Predators Over/Under
- The over/under for the Lightning versus Predators matchup on April 23 has been set at 6.5, with -122 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under.
Lightning vs Predators Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Predators-Lightning, Nashville is the underdog at +130, and Tampa Bay is -156 playing at home.