Liberty vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Liberty vs Syracuse Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Liberty Flames (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (2-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Friday, September 24, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Coverage: ACC Network
Liberty vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (-250) | CUSE: (+198)
Spread: LIB: -6.5 (-106) | CUSE: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIB: (N/A) | CUSE: (N/A)
Liberty vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (89.6%) | Syracuse: (10.4%)
Liberty vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Liberty and Syracuse is tied 1-1.
- Liberty defeated Syracuse, 38-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Liberty is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Liberty's last six games.
- Syracuse is 1-6 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Syracuse's last seven games as an underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.