Liberty vs NC State Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
No. 21 Liberty Flames (8-0, 3-0 Away) vs. NC State Wolfpack (5-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium — Raleigh, NC
Liberty vs NC State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIB: (+138) | NCST: (-172)
Spread: LIB: +3.5 (-114) | NCST: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LIB: (83%) | NCST: (17%)
Liberty vs NC State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Liberty: (29.8%) | NC State: (70.2%)
Liberty vs NC State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Liberty in the only ever meeting between these two programs, 43-21, on Sept. 3, 2011.
- Liberty is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Liberty's last five road games.
- NC State is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of NC State's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.