Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 2
By Duel Staff
The Wednesday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Portland Trail Blazers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup.
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Los Angeles Lakers (24-27) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (21-30)
- Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Venue: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAL: (-156) | POR: (+132)
- Spread: LAL: -3.5 (-110) | POR: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 222 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Los Angeles' record against the spread is 22-29-0.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Lakers are 9-12.
- Out of 51 Los Angeles games so far this season, 29 have hit the over.
- Portland's record against the spread is 21-30-0.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 7-12 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 25 of Portland's 51 games have hit the over.
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Lakers win (71%)
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are at the Lakers, and underdogs by 3.5 points (-110 to cover). And Los Angeles, the favorite, is -110.
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
A combined point total of 222 has been set for Lakers-Trail Blazers on February 2, with the over at -108 and the under at -112.
Lakers vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Los Angeles is a -156 favorite on the moneyline, while Portland is a +132 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!