Lakers vs Thunder Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (9-3, 6-0 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (5-5, 0-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena — Oklahoma City, OK
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Lakers vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-335) | OKC: (+270)
Spread: LAL: -8 (-114) | OKC: +8 (-106)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (80%) | OKC: (20%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+260) | OKC: (+25000)
Lakers vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs Thunder Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Lakers' last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma City's last six games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers defeated Houston, 117-100, in their most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Oklahoma City lost to San Antonio, 112-102, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.