Lakers vs Heat Game 3 Info
NBA Finals - Game 3 (LAL Leads 2-0)
Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 25-10 Home) vs. Miami Heat (44-29, 29-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Lakers vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-490) | MIA: (-500)
Spread: LAL: -9.5 (-110) | MIA: +9.5 (-110)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (-7000) | MIA: (+2400)
Lakers vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -8.5
Over/Under: Under 218.5
Lakers vs Heat Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Lakers' last five games.
- The Lakers are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 games.
- Miami is 13-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last six games.
Lakers vs Heat Stats
- Miami is averaging 111.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.0 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 113.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!