Lakers vs Clippers Game Info
Los Angeles Lakers (48-13, 25-6 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (43-19, 25-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Lakers vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (+120) | LAC: (-142)
Spread: LAL: +2.5 (-110) | LAC: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 225.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: 50% | LAC: 50%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAL: (+300) | LAC: (+320)
Lakers vs Clippers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last six games.
- The Clippers are 5-1 ATS in theirs last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Clippers' last seven games.
Lakers vs Clippers Stats
- The Lakers are averaging 114.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 107.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 116.2 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.7 PPG (No. 13 in the NBA).
- The Lakers defeated the Milwaukee Bucks, 113-103, at home in its most recent game on Friday, March 6.
- The Clippers defeated the Houston Rockets, 120-105, on the road in their most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
Lakers vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Lakers-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paul George - Points: Under 20.5 (-116) — Ever since 2020 hit, Paul George has not shown his prolific scoring skills. He has been held under 20.5 points in six of his last eight games. George averaged 17.3 points in January, 16.3 in February, and now only 17.7 so far in March. in his only meeting with the Lakers this season, he put up 17 points on 27.8 percent shooting.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.