Knicks vs Wizards Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 18
By Duel Staff
The New York Knicks will take on the Washington Wizards in NBA action on Friday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Knicks vs Wizards Game Info
- New York Knicks (29-40) vs. Washington Wizards (29-39)
- Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Madison Square Garden -- New York City, New York
Knicks vs Wizards Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NY: (-240) | WAS: (+198)
- Spread: NY: -6 (-110) | WAS: +6 (-110)
- Total: 225 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Knicks vs Wizards Betting Trends
- New York is 33-36-0 against the spread this year.
- The Knicks' ATS record as 5-point favorites or more is 9-7.
- There have been 35 New York games (out of 69) that hit the over this year.
- Washington's record against the spread is 25-39-4.
- As 5-point underdogs or greater, the Wizards are 6-12-1 against the spread.
- This season, 39 of Washington's 68 games have gone over the point total.
Knicks vs Wizards Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Knicks win (71%)
Knicks vs Wizards Point Spread
The Wizards are underdogs by six points on the road against the Knicks. Washington is -110 to cover the spread, and New York is -110.
Knicks vs Wizards Over/Under
A combined point total of 225 has been set for Knicks-Wizards on March 18, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Knicks vs Wizards Moneyline
Washington is the underdog, +198 on the moneyline, while New York is a -240 favorite at home.