Knicks vs Pacers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Knicks vs Pacers Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (0-0) vs. Indiana Pacers (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+300) | IND: (-375)
Spread: NYK: +8.5 (-114) | IND: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: (56%) | IND: (44%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+25000) | IND: (+10000)
Knicks vs Pacers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Pacers Betting Trends
- New York was 35-30-1 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the under in 34 of New York's 66 games last season.
- Indiana was 39-34-4 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 38 of Indiana's 77 games last season.
Knicks vs Pacers Stats
- New York averaged 105.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- New York surrendered 112.3 PPG last season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Indiana averaged 109.0 PPG last season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Indiana surrendered 107.7 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!