Knicks vs Jazz Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Knicks vs Jazz Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (8-10, 5-6 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (12-4, 5-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Knicks vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+460) | UTAH: (-620)
Spread: NYK: +11 (-114) | UTAH: -11 (-105)
Total: 212 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: (36%) | UTAH: (64%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+25000) | UTAH: (+1800)
Knicks vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Jazz Betting Trends
- New York is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of New York's last 15 games.
- Utah is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Utah's last 10 games against New York.
- New York lost to Portland, 116-113, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Utah defeated Golden State, 127-108, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.