Kings vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Sacramento Kings (8-11, 3-5 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (7-11, 4-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Kings vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (+126) | NOP: (-148)
Spread: SAC: +3 (-110) | NOP: -3 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAC: (35%) | NOP: (65%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAC: (+24000) | NOP: (+12000)
Kings vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kings vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Sacramento is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Sacramento's last 13 games.
- New Orleans is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of New Orleans' last seven games.
- Sacramento lost to Miami, 105-104, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- New Orleans lost to Houston, 126-112, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.