Lee vs Oliveira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night 170 Lightweight Bout — Main Event
Kevin "The Motown Phenom" Lee (18-5-0, 3 KOs) vs. Charles "Do Bronx" Oliveira (28-8-0, 8 KOs)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nilson Nelson Gymnasium — Brasilia, Brazil
Lee vs Oliveira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Night 170 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Lee (-156)
- Charles Oliveira (+132)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Lee by KO/TKO (+170)
- Lee by Points (+500)
- Lee by Submission (+550)
- Oliveira by KO/TKO (+700)
- Oliveira by Points (+700)
- Oliveira by Submission (+230)
Lee vs Oliveira Betting Trends & Stats
- Lee defeated Gregor Gillespie, by KO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Oliveira defeated Jared Gordon, by KO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Lee averages 3.90 significant strikes landed and 3.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.72 differential).
- Oliveira averages 3.21 significant strikes landed and 3.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute (a +0.18 differential).
- Lee averages 3.23 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 42 percent takedown accuracy rate and 74 percent takedown defense rate.
- Oliveira averages 2.77 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 42 percent takedown accuracy rate and 58 percent takedown defense rate.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.