The college basketball slate on Tuesday includes the Kentucky Wildcats taking on the Vanderbilt Commodores.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Point Spread
Vanderbilt is the underdog by 8.5 points against Kentucky. Vanderbilt is -110 to cover the spread, and Kentucky is -110.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Over/Under
Kentucky versus Vanderbilt on January 11 has an over/under of 143.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Moneyline
Vanderbilt is the +315 underdog, on the moneyline, while Kentucky is a -410 favorite.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kentucky wins (67.0%)
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Kentucky's record against the spread (ATS) is 9-6-0.
- The Wildcats are 6-5 as 6-point favorites or more.
- There have been seven Kentucky games (out of 15) that hit the over this year.
- Vanderbilt's record against the spread is 10-4-0.
- The Commodores have covered every time (1-0) as a 6-point underdog or more this season.
- Vanderbilt has seen seven of its 14 games hit the over.
Kentucky vs Vanderbilt Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kentucky: (-410) | Vanderbilt: (+315)
- Spread: Kentucky: -8.5 (-110) | Vanderbilt: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!