Kent State vs Wisconsin Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Kent State Golden Flashes (2-2, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (4-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Kent State vs Wisconsin Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: KENT: +36 (-110) | WIS: -36 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KENT: 32% | WIS: 68%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: KENT: (N/A) | WIS: (+2500)
Kent State vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Saturday's Week 6 meeting will be the first game between Kent State and Wisconsin in their respective histories.
- Kent State is 0-17 in its 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against MAC opponents, including a 61-0 win over Central Michigan at home in Week 2.
- Wisconsin's last six regular-season wins over MAC opponents have come by a 50.17-point average margin of victory, winning all six of those games by at least 42 points.
- Wisconsin has scored at least 45 points in each of its last six regular-season matchups against MAC opponents, averaging 55.83 points per game (PPG) during that span.
- Wisconsin has shut out MAC opponents in three of its last five regular-season matchups.
- Wisconsin is 15-0 in its last 15 matchups against MAC opponents.
- Wisconsin is 33-1 in its 34 all-time matchups against MAC opponents.
- Kent State defeated Bowling Green, 62-20, at home in Week 5.
- Wisconsin defeated Northwestern, 24-15, at home in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.