Kent State vs Iowa Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Kent State Golden Flashes (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IW
Kent State vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (+920) | IOWA: (-2000)
Spread: KENT: +22.5 (-112) | IOWA: -22.5 (-108)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KENT: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Kent State vs Iowa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kent State: (4.3%) | Iowa: (95.7%)
Kent State vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa is 2-0 straight up in two head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Iowa defeated Kent State, 39-7, in their last meeting on Sept. 4, 2004.
- Kent State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Iowa's last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Kent State's last eight games as the underdog.
- Iowa is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.