Kent State vs Bowling Green Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Kent State vs Bowling Green Basketball Game Info
Kent State Golden Flashes (10-5, 7-4 MAC) vs. Bowling Green Falcons (10-8, 6-6 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Stroh Center – Bowling Green, OH
Kent State vs Bowling Green Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KENT: (-108) | BOWL: (-108)
Spread: KENT: +1.5 (-128) | BOWL: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 155.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KENT: (57%) | BOWL: (43%)
Kent State vs Bowling Green Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kent State: 54.4%
Bowling Green: 45.6%
Kent State vs Bowling Green Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 73-67 in the 140 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Kent State's last 18 games.
- Kent State is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- Bowling Green is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Bowling Green is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Kent State lost to Akron, 72-61, in its most recent game.
- Bowling Green lost to Western Michigan, 76-70, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.