Kansas vs Texas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Kansas vs Texas Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Kansas Jayhawks (1-8, 0-6 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (4-5, 2-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Kansas vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+1500) | TEXAS: (-5000)
Spread: KU: +30.5 (-110) | TEXAS: -30.5 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Kansas vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas wins (99.3%)
Kansas vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 16-3 straight up in 19 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Texas defeated Kansas, 50-48, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Kansas is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Kansas' last 20 games.
- Texas is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Texas' last nine games against Kansas.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.