Kansas vs Texas Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Kansas vs Texas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Kansas Jayhawks (2-4, 0-3 Big 12) vs. No. 15 Texas Longhorns (4-2, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Royal Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Coverage: Longhorn Network
Kansas vs Texas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+875) | TEX: (-1425)
Spread: KU: +21 (-110) | TEX: -21 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KU: 40% | TEX: 60%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: KU: N/A | TEX: (+15000)
Kansas vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas defeated Kansas, 24-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Texas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Texas is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Kansas lost then-No. 6 Oklahoma, 45-20, at home in Week 6.
- Texas lost to then-No. 6 Oklahoma, 34-27, at a neutral site in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.