Kansas vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Kansas Jayhawks (14-2, 3-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (12-5, 2-3 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center — Norman, OK
Kansas vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-162) | OU: (+134)
Spread: KU: -4 (-105) | OU: +4 (-115)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1400) | OU: (+13000)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (53.0%)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 110-45 in 155 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 69-62, in their last meeting on March 11, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Kansas' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oklahoma's last six games as the underdog.
- Kansas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 2-10 ATS in its last 12 games against Big 12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.