Kansas vs Oklahoma Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Zach Brunner
Kansas vs Oklahoma Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Kansas Jayhawks (0-6, 0-5 Big 12) vs. No. 19 Oklahoma Sooners (4-2, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Norman, OK
Kansas vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+3000) | OKLA: (-20000)
Spread: KU: +37.5 (-110) | OKLA: -37.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (33%) | OKLA: (67%)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas (1.3%) | Oklahoma: (98.7%)
Kansas vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma won the most recent head-to-head matchup against Kansas, 45-20 on the road, on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Oklahoma is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Oklahoma is 77-27-6 (W-L-D) against Kansas in 110 all-time head-to-head matchups.
- Kansas lost to then-No. 23 Iowa State, 55-22, at home in Week 9.
- Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech, 62-28, on the road in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!