Kansas vs Duke Game Info
State Farm Champions Classic 2019
No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 4 Duke Blue Devils (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Kansas vs Duke Point Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-140) | DUKE: (+120)
Spread: KU: -2.5 (-110) | DUKE: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KU: 57% | DUKE: 43%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1200) | DUKE: (+900)
Kansas vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Duke, 85-81 (OT), in the Elite 8 of the 2018 NCAA March Madness Tournament in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 25, 2018.
- Kansas has won three straight meetings with Duke, and the Jayhawks are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Blue Devils.
- Duke is 7-5 in the 12 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Kansas.
- Kansas lost to Auburn, 89-75, in the second round of the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament to finish the 2018-19 season with a 26-10 record.
- Duke lost to Michigan State, 68-67, in the Elite 8 of the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament to finish the 2018-19 season with a 32-6 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.