Kansas State vs West Virginia Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
No. 16 Kansas State Wildcats (4-1, 4-0 Big 12) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (3-2, 3-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium – Morgantown, WV
Kansas State vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+184) | WVU: (-230)
Spread: KSU: +4.5 (-110) | WVU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KSU: (53%) | WVU: (47%)
Kansas State vs West Virginia Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas State: (52.1%) | West Virginia : (47.9%)
Kansas State vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 24-20, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 16, 2019.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- The all-time, head-to-head series between Kansas State and West Virginia is tied, 5-5.
- Kansas State defeated Kansas, 55-14, at home in Week 8.
- West Virginia lost to Texas Tech, 34-27, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!